Pink Low Sock Shoes v.2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Are you looking for podiatrist recommended shoes that are designed to provide comfort and support for your toddlers growing feet?
After endless research it has been proven that walking barefoot provides the most benefit for growing feet.
We understand that you can't always keep them barefoot especially outdoors, this is why sock shoes are so amazing.
They are the closest thing to barefoot walking - with added protection of durable rubber soles these lightweight & flexible sock shoes are extremely beneficial for growing feet compared to other thick hard sole shoes.
- Size Guide:
- Care Instructions:
- Why buy from us?
- How fast is shipping?
- 100% breathable, stretchy, cotton material.
- Ideal for both narrow and wide feet.
- Advanced flexible, supportive & lightweight non-slip rubber soles.
- Designed to slip on as a sock but won’t fall off while walking.
- Food grade non-toxic rubber soles.
- Machine washable & durable making it perfect for everyday wear.
- Free pair of detachable insoles for added cushioning.
- Wash bag included.
- Size 12 months • AU|UK 3 / US 4
- Size 18 months • AU|UK 4.5 / US 5.5
- Size 2 years • AU|UK 6 / US 7
- Size 3 years • AU|UK 7.5 / US 8.5
Please note - We recommend to not size up and to go by foot length measurements above.
- Machine washable & in a wash bag* (included).
- Hand wash is highly recommended.
- Air dry is highly recommended.
- Do not use harsh detergents or bleach or tumble dry.
- Keep away from heat.
Why buy from us?
Unlike other brands we have done endless research and have found a way to help support your little explorers get the best start on their journey. We have proven and tested our design with the support of podiatrists across Australia.
How fast is shipping?
Expect fast and free shipping from our distribution warehouse in Sydney, Australia on orders over $40.
As recommended by Australia Post -
Standard shipping is 2 to 8 business days.
Express shipping is 1 to 2 business days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.